Thursday, January 28, 2010

Registration with Downtown Artwalk

We registered for a booth on Monday, heard back on Tuesday that we got it. $60 for a 10'x10' space with electricity. Not bad. It'll be our first public booth! Hope you can make it. In the meantime, Mehu is with me and we're trying to bang out as much merchandise as we can. :)

Below is my invite to everyone on Facebook, which I have a fanpage now, so you can become a fan here: http://www.facebook.com/rochelledperry?v=app_2344061033&ref=profile#/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/InspireAshine/306013435168?ref=ts:

InspireAshine will have a booth at Downtown Artwalk on the 2nd Thursday of February! This is a huge endeavor for me and my shop, and I hope you can come by and support us and the other local artists! My friend Mehuli Shah will also be there with me, and between the two of us you'll find my steampunk/jewelry, hair clips, handbags, homemade soap, and supplies. And if you've never been before (or even if you have) come see what the galleries are showing as well as other artists. It's a very cool walking event that LA offers, and come grab a drink withus at a local bar afterwards. For more info about this event, please visit http://www.downtownartwalk.org/

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Much love,
ROchelle

No comments:

Post a Comment