Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Steamwitch Statement Necklaces

Here are some cool new designs I created when I was making my Halloween costume!

Fallen Angel Wings




A beautiful angel with a golden ring as a halo. Gorgeous brass chain and clock pieces compliment this unique design. You won't find another one like this in the world! Only one in my shop and not to be duplicated!

Time Traveler's Wife



Get geared up for time travel with this big, bold statement necklace! This one of a kind necklace features two clock hands, a clock movement, foreign coins, a typewriter "SHIFT FREEDOM" key, and a beautiful cameo as the focal point. This is your passport to the world!

A perfect finish to your Steampunk or Victorian wardrobe!


Fantasy Time Machine (the one I wore with my steamwitch costume):


Travel back to the Medieval and Victorian days with this fantasy necklace brimming with Magickal powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment