Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Orders for the Ladies (and a few Gents) in My Life

Instead of spending a lot of money on gifts for people this year, I ended up making a lot of jewelry for people (mostly ladies) in my life. Guys got something monetarily inexpensive or home-baked goods like cookies or pie. :) A win-win for everyone, I think. I love making, they like wearing (hopefully!) So here are the things I've created for each individual:


Mom's Necklace w/ Earrings


Auntie J's Earrings


Auntie L's Necklace w/ Earrings




Laura's Necklace and "L" Ring



Jaden's Princess and Frog Necklace (I gave her the old one, here's the new one for the site.)





Iris' Steampunk Necklace, Purple Lantern Earrings, Twilight Ring, and Feather Hair Clip





Haley's Owl Steampunk Necklace, Chain Earrings, "H" Type Ring, and Feather Hair Clip



Tina's Cameo Necklace w/ Earrings



Nika's Earrings w/ Steampunk Clock Movement Ring




Cammy's Necklace w/ Earrings, Feather Hair Clip "Salsa"





Vay's Copper Necklace w/ Feather Hair Clip "Go Lakers!"



Giselle's Earrings (matching) and steampunk ring



Betsy's Necklace w/ Earrings



Sally's Necklace w/ Earrings






Jo's Necklace w/ Earrings






Deane's Steampunk Cuff Links and Steampunk Pin



Adam's Steampunk Cufflinks



Peter's Anchor Sailing Cufflinks

No comments:

Post a Comment