Sunday, December 20, 2009

Custom Orders for Meredith

My friend and director of my play "Tell-Tale Cat" asked for a huge order for her family and friends for Christmas! Most of them had a set... necklace with earrings, rings, or feather hair clip. I hope they like them. I spent a lot of time on them, but it was a lot of fun and a nice distraction from moving. Here they are. Enjoy!




Alexis' "A" Type Wing Pendant w/ clock movement ring




Shannon's Typewriter Dual-Chain Necklace w/ "?" Type Ring



Shelbi's Green-Blue Gunmetal Butterfly Necklace w/ earrings




Haley's Twilight Necklace w/ Moonstone Ring





Mom's Heart Necklace w/ earrings




Dad's Cuff Links






Sharon's Angel Necklace





Friend's Heart Locket w/ earrings



Copper Feather Necklace w/ Feather Hair Clip



Heather's Leopard Print and Sheers Necklace (first time making a fabric necklace!)





For Meredith



Earrings I made for previously-crafted necklaces (which she purchased)

No comments:

Post a Comment